Monday, April 27, 2009

Life In the U.S.A.


......One of the saddiest memories I have of my childhood happened when I was a high school student. I went to the United States of America to study there and I stayed with American family in the suburb. The only way to traval was by horse. I didn’t know how to ride a horse but I had to learn by myself otherwise, I couldn’t go anywhere. Riding a horse without proper education was quite painful, especially, my back was so hurt. In addition, I usually took a boat to go to neighbors. One day, I fell from the boat and almost drowned. I never swim again in my life after that experience. As you can imagine, it was very a sad and scary memory in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Kyung Hee...
    I laughed when I saw this picture. I imagined it was you carrying your horse to your neighbor's house. ^^ Was it really the saddest memory? I think it was a very unique experience. I've never even experienced that kind of life. This will be a great story to tell your daughter some day. Tell her if she doesn't study hard that you'll send her to this terrible place. It might work to your advantage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I also think it is a unique and special memory. I have rid a horse in Philippine and I felt scared at first, but I enjoyed it later.

    ReplyDelete