Friday, April 17, 2009

8th Assignment: My Personality

..........Many people say that I am outgoing. Frankly, I used to be a quiet person. However, I became more sociable because of my job.I meet people who are completely strangers to me everyday and I try to be friendly to them because they are my customers. I am good at starting conversations with strangers and setting good first impressions. My colleagues often say that I look so natural and friendly when I talk to passengers at the check-in counters the regardless of passenger’s age or gender. I also like to make my neighbors happy with compliments. As you can see, my personality is outgoing

2 comments:

  1. I think character can be changed. It depends on the environment you are placed. Working at the airport is a good chance to meet new people and improve the skill of the relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jiseon. I think peoples characters change depending on where they are in their life. Speaking from experience, I used to be really sociable but I have lost touch with most of my friends since I've been married. I also use to be quite messy but I'm very clean now. I guess some changes are for the good!

    ReplyDelete