Tuesday, April 21, 2009

11th Assignment : How to Cook Tuckboggi


............Here is an easy way to cook delicious Duckboggi. First, choose thin white rice cakes for Duckboggi. Then, mix the sliced rice cakes with a few drops of sesame seed oil and cut into the onion and carrot about 1/4 inch. And then, deseed green and red chilly peppers and cut them diagonally and make seasoning, and mix it well. In a deep skillet, coat with oil, and pour seasoning. When the seasoning starts to boil add the onion, carrot, red and green pepper and stir for a while. Finally, add rice cakes, and keep stirring until all the ingredients are cooked. Taste to see if you need more salt or soy source and serve hot and enjoy your delicious cuisine. Duckboggi is the one of the famous and easy food ins Korea.

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That looks so yummy. I might just have to go home tonight and try out your recipe. I'll let you know how I make out with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little bit hungry.. Can you believe if I have never made Dukbokki? It's my husband's specialty so I didn't have to cook it. But, I want to try your recipe sometime later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo..I love Dukbokki! That's cheap and easy to cook.

    ReplyDelete