Monday, April 27, 2009

Assignment#12 : The day I brought my baby into the world


...................I would like to share the story that I am proud of. I was born in Tae-jeon in 1974. I married my husband in 2000. The next year that I married, I got pregnant. After 10 months, I felt that my baby was ready to come out of the world. I was in labor only for 2 hours. I went to hospital at 10: 00a.m. and gave birth to my baby at 11: 50 a.m. My obstetrician and nurses were shocked. They told me that it was the one of the most fastest deliveries in that hospital. February 2nd,2002 is the happiest and unforgettable day of my life and my family because my lovable baby came upon the stage of the world.

2 comments:

  1. Kyung Hee,
    She looks like a young version of YOU. She is adorable and really small just like her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are very lucky! Your daughter looks cute and lovely!

    ReplyDelete