Thursday, April 2, 2009

5th Assignment : My Hobbies

.............My hobbies are online shopping and watching American dramas. I personally prefer online shopping to shopping in stores because I am easily influenced by clerk’s saying in stores and buy some goods which I really don’t need. I would say I am a kind off gullible person. However, I have plenty of time to think whether I really want to buy the goods and compare the prices on the internet.
The most beneficial thing of internet shopping is that I can save lots of time not having to go to the store. All I need is my laptop computer and the little patience to find the right goods. My other hobby is watching American dramas and movies. I download them onto IPOD and watch them whenever I have free time. I think that American dramas and movies have better plots and story lines. But Korea dramas are always about love triangles or some Cinderella stories some poor woman finally meets the rich guy and lives happily ever after.

6 comments:

  1. I don't watch any kind of TV drama, but my husband likes watching American dramas like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kyung Hee.

    I also like shopping on the internet, but I don't know many good sites. Can you recommend some sites? I've been trying to find some cool stuff for our bathroom (toothbrush holder, etc), but I can't find any good sites. I guess it's hard because I don't really know what it is in Korean. Anyhow, any tips you have would be appreciated. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like shopping on the internet, I just visited 11th street. But I couldn't make up mind what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are several comments about shopping on the internet. I know one great site for shopping.
    The site name is PPOMPPU. There are various cool stuffs at the site and you can get good quality information about the stuff.

    http://www.ppomppu.co.kr

    Kim,
    Unfortunately, there is a few things for bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha *^^* Love triangles and Cinderella..I agree with you but why am I addicted to watching that kind of stories? It's mystery.ha ha(*^^*)

    ReplyDelete