Tuesday, April 21, 2009

9th Assignment : My Room

My room is very simple and organized. In my room, there are only 3 pieces of furniture, one bed , one nightstand and one dressing table. I don’t want to have lots of furniture at the same place. I‘d rather have spaces. However, I have some pictures on the wall. There is a picture of Gustav Klim which called “Kiss”, and I hanged my family picture on my wall, too. I don’t do many things in my room. I only sleep and put my make up there because I always want my room to be organized.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyung Hee.

    It sounds like a nice room. Why don't you spend more time there? If you don't spend much time there, where do you spend most of your time then? For me, I love my living room and bedroom. However, thesedays I spend most of my time in my bedroom because I can close the door and escape from my family. It's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a simple room as yours. I prefer to have seperate rooms like a bedroom, a study and play room...etc.

    ReplyDelete