Tuesday, March 31, 2009

4th Assignment : My Friend.


......................My friend’s name is SunYoung Kim. She is 34 years old.
She married 3 years ago with a very good looking and generous guy.
She And I have a lot of things in common. For example, we like to watch American dramas and share the information about them. We also like to go art museum together and we both admire Henri Matisse. The thing that I really thank her is that she is always good listener to me. She paysattention when I talk to her and tries to understand my side of story. She has lived in Bucheon and will move to Songjung next month. I am happy with that because Songjung is much near to my house than Bucheon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Min.

    I see you're burning the midnight oil also. I was just getting ready to turn off my notebook and go to bed when I thought I'd check my blog to see if anyone's been blogging. To my surprise I found we were both thinking the same thing.

    I'm also very thankful for my best friend because she's also an excellent listener. I can tell her anything and I no matter how terrible it is, she always makes me feel better. She gives great advice when I ask and doesn't impose her opinions when she disagrees. I sometimes don't know what I would do without her.

    Anyhow, off to bed soon. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!! (Have you heard this before?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyung Hee, please try to get enough sleep to stay healthy! :) I also have the best friend who listens my grumblings. I think we are all lucky. Hope you and your friend keep good relationship forever.

    ReplyDelete