Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3rd Assignment : My Family(final)


...................I have a small family. There are 4 in my family, mother, husband, daughter and me. My mom used to live in Tae-jeon, but she moved to Incheon to take care of my daughter which is really blessing for our family. My mom is a very diligent person. So she always gets up at 5 o’clock and prepares breakfast for us. After that, she goes for jog everyday. My husband works for CJ which is located in near Seoul Station. He commutes to work by subway, and it takes one and half hours. However, thankfully, my husband never complains about his long journey to his office. My daughter just entered elementary school and enjoyed her school life.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyung Hee, I am afraid you could not join the dinner yesterday. I think all mothers of us are really diligent and they sacrifice themselves for us. We should appreciate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Min. I'm also sorry that you couldn't join our dinner last week. It was really nice.

    I'm not a mother, but I understand how hard it is being a mom. I think most Korean moms are lucky because they have their mothers to help take care of their children. Times are changing but it's common here for mothers to take care of their grand children. I know my mom would love to do that but unfortunately all of her kids live far from home. It's definately a sacrafice, but I think they know it's for the best.

    ReplyDelete