Thursday, March 19, 2009

1th Assignment : Self Introduction


It is always never easy to tell myself because there are not so many things to say. But, it also gives me a chance to think seriously.
People frequently tell me that I am an outgoing person and I partially agree with that. I enjoy being alone in my house or even in the office. I usally watch movies and dramas by my Ipod.I used to go to movies at least once a week and I didn’t mind going by myself. However, as my daughter is getting old, it is not easy to go to theater without taking her. Therefore, I choose to download all kinds of movies and drama from computer and watch them whenever I have a spare time. Nowadays, I am watching the dramas called “Mentalist” and “Damages”. Both dramas are filmed in the U.S.A. And I really like them because their plots are unique and interesting.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Min.

    Congratulations on your first blog assignment!

    I think it's hard for everyone to talk about themselves. We don't want to come across as arrogant nor do we want people to think that we're weak. It's a popular job interview question which I think is a good test of character.

    Anyhow, I know you like dramas and if you like science fiction you may want to watch an episode of Dollhouse. It's pretty interesting. Some other ones I watch are; Burn Notice, Gossip Girls, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Brothers and Sisters and Ugly Betty. There are hundreds of them so let me know when you run out of ideas and I'll give you some suggestions. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm Bo Kyung.
    Wow, It seems that you are a big fan of American Drama. I like Gassip Girl. ^^;;
    I shoud try your favorite drama, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ^^
    Please tell me where can I download "damages"
    .I want to watch that drama.

















    '

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kyung Hee,
    Thanks to you, I could manage to finish my long journey to Montreal! :) Frankly, I don't like dramas but I love movies. During the flight, I watched [Twilights] and [Austrailia]. Both were very good.

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Kyung hee. It's so happy to take this class together. You could help me with your good English skill. You have not changed from the time you were single. You still look young. I like dramas and movies, but these days I try not to spend much time on watching dramas. It's hard though.
    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica - I love Gossip Girls! Did you know that 4 people on the show are couples in real life?The storyline is a little unrealistic and everyone's so naughty, but it's creative.

    Have you seen it Ms. Min? Here's a link to their homepage.

    http://www.cwtv.com/shows/gossip-girl

    ReplyDelete