Sunday, March 22, 2009

2nd Assignment : My Classmate

.........My classmate’s name is Jimi Hyun. She was born in Jeju and moved to Incheon 5 years ago when she joined Asiana Airlines. She works in a Customer Airlines Service team at Asiana Airlines. She is in charge of handling foreign airlines which have contracted with Asiana Airlines. She usually works on the weekends because she works at the airport which opens 24 hours. She graduated Han Ra University and majored in Chinese. She loves traveling. She has visited at least 10 countries. She loves animals but she would not raise them because taking care of animals is too much responsibility for her.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Kyunghee.

    I always enjoy going to Cheju because it reminds me of my home in Canada. I grew up on the coast and I often miss the smell of salt water. My favorite thing to do when I go to Cheju is to drive along the coast. We stop, climb the rocks and enjoy the fresh air. My husband loves the food, especially the fish. I'm not a fan of fish but I always manage to find a yummy alternative. Uhhhh.... Cheju! I can almost smell it now. *^^*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeju is the one of most lovely places I have ever travelled. I would like to Jeju in spring but usually there are no seats available in spring. I think Ji mi is very cute and lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete