Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Typical Week Days

.............During the week, my days are very busy. I wake up at 6 p.m. every morning. Before I go to work, I help my daughter get ready for school. After that I drop off my daughter at school and I go to airport to work there for 9 hours. Every tuesday and thirsday, I go to Asiana Town and take English writing class. Afer I come home, I check my daughter's homework and teach her English. Then I can do my homework for English class and write some report didn't complete during my work hour. Finally, I go to bed at around 11: 30 p.m. As you can notice, my typical week days are very busy.

2 comments:

  1. You must be busy, it is quite difficult to help your daughter get ready every morning. :)

    Have a nice weekend with your family, Kyunghee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kyung Hee.

    I think a mom's job is never done no matter how hard you work at it. There's always something to do and I find it amazing that you have time to watch dramas. I don't have a child, and I can't find time to watch TV. Help me. What's your secret?

    ReplyDelete